Highlights of the 2022-23 Annual Report
The Annual Report is developed in accordance with legislative reporting obligations and enables the Queensland Parliament, through the Minister for Agricultural Industry Development and Fisheries, to assess our financial and operational performance.
Highlights of our performance outlined in the Annual Report 2022-23 include:
- As at June 30 2023, QRIDA approved 10,447 applications worth over $279 million in government financial assistance for 2022-2023.
- We administered 105 applications for more than $74.6 million approved for our First Start and Sustainability Loans under the Primary Industry Productivity Enhancement Scheme (PIPES).
- We administered more than $6.8 million through the Drought Assistance Programs and continued to support flood-impacted primary producers, small businesses, and non-profit organisations with their recovery and clean-up, approving 5,492 Extraordinary Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants for more than $111.7 million.
- Through the Queensland Government’s Rural Agricultural Development Grants program, we have enabled more than $3.6 million to be invested in 25 goat and sheep enterprises, creating up to 88 jobs.
- The Rural Economic Development Grants program, designed to stimulate career opportunities in Queensland’s agricultural sector, marked a milestone of 2,000 total jobs created this financial year, with more than $12.0 million invested since 2018.
- We continued supporting producers with our Farm Business Debt Mediation and Farm Debt Restructure Office programs. Our Farm Business Analysis Assistance, which is administered by our Farm Debt Restructure Office, was able to connect clients with free, independent advice from a consultant to help them move forward with confidence in their rural enterprise.
- Letter of compliance (PDF, 128KB)
- CEO report and QRIDA highlights (PDF, 168KB)
- About us (PDF, 108KB)
- How we contributed to Government objectives for the community (PDF, 113KB)
- Management and structure (PDF, 152KB)
- Risk management and accountability (PDF, 143KB)
- Workforce profile (PDF, 144KB)
- Organisational performance summary (PDF, 244KB)
- Financial statements (PDF, 392KB)
- Independent auditor's report (PDF, 233KB)
- Glossary (PDF, 87KB)
- Compliance checklist (PDF, 129KB)
Accessing the Annual Report
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this report. This can be downloaded free-of-charge from the Adobe website.
To view the report - click your preferred link below to automatically load the document in Adobe Reader.
To save the document - right-click on your mouse, select 'save target as', choose your preferred location and click save.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the Annual Report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the Annual Report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.