QRIDA’s vision is to foster growth, sustainability and economic development in rural and regional Queensland. The 2020-2024 strategic plan provides the framework for this.
Our vision & strategic plan
QRIDA's five pillars of the strategic plan
As a statutory body established under the Rural and Regional Adjustment Act 1994, QRIDA provides administrative services on behalf of the Australian and Queensland Governments. Through the programs we administer, we are supporting our vision of being the preferred provider of government financial programs and services.
We continue to respect, protect and promote human rights in our decision-making and actions.
QRIDA is guided by the five pillars of our strategic plan:
- Enable rural and regional communities
- Foster a viable and sustainable long-term business
- Grow a community of stakeholders committed to rural and regional prosperity
- Cultivate people centred operations and services
- Create new and greater value for rural and regional communities.
These pillars help us to do more to create sustainable rural communities by providing proactive, responsible and reliable financial services and assistance.